Friday 10 November 2006

Welcome to Nurd Land

Firstly I should introduce myself. I won't tell you my name 'cos, well, I like it that way but I will tell you that I live in Sydney, Australia work for an large IT company and am a self confessed geek.

Secondly, I already have a me blog but I figured that the people that know me and read that blog don't really care about geek stuff and thus I have created this blog.

Thirdly, I believe geek should be celebrated not frowned upon. I enjoy geeking it up and knowing more useless detail than the next geek. Its a measure of mental capacity if you ask me.

Ok. So that's a bit about me and about why I'm here. Perhaps people will post on here if I offer something useful. I plan on talking about all the projects and stuff that I'm working on and problems and how I've solved them (assuming that I have managed to).

So there it is, let me know if I'm providing useful information and I'll try and tone it down.

Enjoy.

No comments: