Thursday 27 January 2011

Passed CCNP

Well finally after redoing my SWITCH exam then finally sitting TSHOOT on the 14th of Dec last year, I have completed all the requirements for my CCNP and am now certified.

I even have a nice little logo that I can include in signatures which is a little bit of icing.

Of course there is no rest and I've already started in on my next certification, CCDA though I'm going to be studying (I think) for the new 2.1 curriculum that has recently been released. This of course makes things harder as the reference material is still being written for this certification but hey, nothing wrong with a challenge!

After CCDA, on to CCDP which is also being updated.

After I get my CCDP its on to the CCIE.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Great job man!
I just passed TSHOOT today...finally an 'NP!

I too as well am going to start CCDA.

Best of luck!